When we are planning our trips, we choose authentic and special places. In this article, we will show you small haciendas in Colombian’s coffee region, which are worth for visiting. Not because of nice official photographs on their website. But for the effort they spend. And we will compare official photographs with real.
El Lugar Boutique Hotel, Pereira
- El Lugar Boutique Hotel is around 30 minutes by car from Pereira centre. International airport is 11 km away.
- It’s a small boutique hotel with 3 rooms. Each room is large, clean, with TV, air-condition, bathroom and view of the mountain or garden.
- You find there restaurant and bar.
- Accommodation is a very pleasant and familiar.
- Hotel has a beautiful garden with dogs.
- If you travel with dog or pet, you will be happy. The owner is a very nice and familiar with pets.
- It’s an ideal place for families, but also for couples.
- Hotel doesn’t have swimming pool, which is a pity. But you can relax in a beautiful garden.
- Owners – Jorn and Nohra are really the best people, we have ever met. Nohra is from Colombia and Jorn from Denmark. He is the chef and cooking is his hobby. The food is amazing and you will never be hungry:-)
- Hotel has a very reasonable price. We’ve paid around 35 Eur/1 night with breakfast/2 people.
Hotel Spa La Colina, Pereira
- Hotel Spa La Colina is around 15 minutes from the Pereira centre and 4 km from the International Airport in Pereira. Transport from the airport is free of charge.
- There’s 7 rooms, each room has view of the coffee region.
- There is spa, swimming pool, restaurant and bar.
- Hotel has a very reasonable price. We’ve paid around 68 Eur/1 night with breakfast/2 people.
- Food is tasty and staff is very polite and helpful.
- Hotel has a very nice surrounding and views with many birds.
Do you have any questions? Don’t hesitate to contact us for more informations or itinerary of your travel. See also why we fell in love with Cartagena, Colombia, or top tips you have to know before traveling to Cartagena, Colombia.
One thought on “Small hotels around Pereira in Colombia”